Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm Probably Going to Fall in Love with You If...

I’m Probably Going to Fall in Love with You If…
(you’ve been warned)
·         You save me from my reality.
·         You’d give me a free pass for Kiyomi McCloskey and Tegan Quin.
·         You can introduce me to new things and you aren’t afraid to do something new, too. Who says not having a shit-ton in common is a horrible thing?
·         You have no idea how smart you are.
·         We laugh harder than we’ve laughed in forever.
·         You send me flowers for no reason other than you know I love flowers.
·         You aren’t afraid to play.
·         You aren’t too good to laugh at yourself or ask for help. It’s nice to feel needed.
·         We can hang out with only each other and love it.
·         We can hang out with other people together and remember to pay attention to each other.
·         You don’t mind talking to me throughout the day.
·         You love your family and you can’t wait to meet mine.
·         We can spend money and not harp on each other for it. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: no one likes a cheap ass.
·         You recognize when you are wrong or when you are being an ass. We laugh about it when it’s no longer a big deal.
·         You can make me dinner, and don’t expect me to make you dinner in return.  :/ Trust me on this one.
·         We can give each other shit and it’s fun, not mean.
·         You aren’t afraid to spoil someone.
·         We both get justtherightamount jealous of other people. And then we both think it’s cute.
·         You aren’t afraid to dance, even if it means you will make a total fool of yourself.
·         One word texts are nothing that you do.
·         Everyone knows how we feel about each other.
·         If I do something to piss you off, I’m the first to know about it.
·         You like surprises, and you also like to plan them.
·         You give me as much attention as you need in return.
·         You’re persistent.
·         If I tell you I’m insecure about someone/something, you help me to feel better.
·         You aren’t a bad driver, bad tipper, bad kisser, or bad lover. (Is that too much to ask?)
·         You know when it’s okay to act like a child and when it’s okay to act like an adult.
·         You’re the bigger person in your friendships.
·         We can agree to disagree and still want to bang each other.
·         You have your own opinions and aren’t afraid to make them known, but you don’t force them on anyone because that would make you a douche.
·         You feel so great it’s almost too good to be true, but alas, it is indeed true.

No comments:

Post a Comment