Monday, June 25, 2012

Another 20-Something Writer Takes it to the Masses

I know what you're thinking, as you roll your eyes:

"You are quite the innovator... attempting to post your ramblings online... as if anyone is interested in anything you have to say these days... this has never been done before." 

Condescending Wonka would probably have a hay-day making jabs at me right now.

Right? Wrong- you shouldn't give me that much credit.

I am taking my thoughts to this blog as an easy way out. Because I spend way more time confined in front of a computer than what should be allowed for a 25-year old trying to... well, trying to try. And, the number one reason, because I am too lazy to continue to cursively write my thoughts on actual paper anymore. Who does that?!

If anyone knows me at all, you can probably guess what most of this bullsh*t will pertain to (no, it's not drinking, music and gay bars, although I'm aware that could be a pretty fitting and legit blog, man). It's Love. It's People. It's feelings about love and people. If you don't know me at all, you should know that, while I extremely enjoy drinking, music, and gay bars, the thing that consumes about 97.5% of my brain is love and its surroundings. I hope it's an age thing. Maybe it's a me thing. Maybe I hope it's that instead. Who knows.
Just a quick introduction to this new endeavor-
  1. No promises as to how often/how seldom I will be blogging on here.
  2. No promises as to how insightful, corny, interesting, enlightening, fun, sarcastic, witty, cynical, over-analytical, insert adjective here, this blog may become.
  3. No promises.
  4. No promises.
  5. And... no promises.
As you can see, you shouldn't have any expectations about this. If you do, you will get completely slighted in no more than 2 seconds when you finish reading this first entry, and it will be all my fault. My sincere apologies for that, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment